RingwoodSid's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, December 8th, 2023 3:04 PM

Xfinity Stream app

I have a galaxy s22 with the Xfinity stream app. It had been running fine up until a few weeks ago. Now it constantly logs me out. When I log back in, all my recently watched history is gone. How can I prevent this from happening. It does not happen on my Galaxy Tab 7.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

4 months ago

@RingwoodSid  Thank you for reaching out. While our team can help with a wide variety of concerns, due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform--this includes billing, sales, device questions, etc. For all Xfinity Mobile related questions please contact Xfinity Mobile by calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reach out to a Secure Online Chat. (https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile) 
If you have already reached out to Xfinity Mobile regarding your concerns, and they are still unresolved, our team can help facilitate communication with the appropriate team.

However, have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app? I know this helps with making sure you have the latest version of an app and when I ran into this sort issue with YouTube it helped fix the issue. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here