U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jul 22, 2021 10:44 PM

Xfinity Stream App

I was so excited to download the Xfinity Stream App to my LG TV (UN8500AUJ). I was so happy being able to watch cable without having a cable box. But all of a sudden on Monday the app stopped working. When I went to watch live tv it said my cable plan does not cover this package. I am still being charged for cable services. Today is Thursday and the issue is still not fixed. I have deleted and reinstalled the app but still no luck. I am not sure what else to do! All suggestions and help are appreciated. 

Responses

Official Employee

• 

196 Messages

2 m ago

Hey @user_eb59bf! Thank you so much for reaching out to us here on our Forums platform. I hope this finds you well. Can you visit https://comca.st/3y5EzCq and follow the steps included on how to determine your software version to ensure that you can connect to your Stream app? 

Please let us know if you have any other questions at all. We are here to help. 😊

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

I have been using a Samsung tv where I downloaded the beta app. I have a xfinity internet and tv account (with box working done in living room) and am on our wifi. It was working done but then all of a sudden was getting error TVAPP-00203 and it says subscription to this channel required. Can anyone please help?

Official Employee

• 

208 Messages

Thank you so much for reaching out to us through our Xfinity Forum. I hate to hear this has been your experience and would love to investigate this for you! Are you experiencing this issue with one channel or all? Are you currently subscribed? If you are unsure, you can view the your channel line up through our awesome My Account app under the TV section.

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here