U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 20th, 2023 3:27 PM

Closed

Xfinity Stream App Via Roku

I am having constant latency issues when using Xfinity Stream app. The mouth movements of characters on screen are not in sync with sound from tv. This requires me to go back to previous screen quite frequently to refresh picture. This “refresh” only works for a few minutes and I have to continuously repeat this process. This makes for a frustrating viewing experience and I tend to look at another streaming service altogether. This defeats the purpose because I am paying for a service that is not delivering a quality viewing experience. I have spoken to a few Xfinity reps but no resolution. The last rep told me I would be added to a national outage list as this is a known issue. I asked the rep how long the issue had been going on and I was told six months. Six months? This seemed like a very long time for an issue to be unresolved. Actually it’s been longer as I found after doing some research online. It’s been a month or so since I contacted tech support and I’m still having the issue. What do I have to do to get back to enjoying the service I am paying for? And there have been no refunds or credits for the months of unreliable service. Please help.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_f85424, and thank you for reaching out with your streaming service issue. I would be happy to look into the issue with the sound not linking with the picture, and provide you with any updates we have. I will also be happy to confirm the account is linked as promised to the known issue. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here