U

Monday, October 23rd, 2023 10:52 PM

Closed

Xfinity Stream app not working

I use the Xfinity Stream app almost every day. Today it will not allow me to watch any shows, stating the channel is not included in my subscription. Which is incorrect as I went online to view my channel list, and all the channels I was trying to view are listed. I have tried troubleshooting on my own by uninstalling the app and reinstalling and logging out, and then logging back into the app as well as restarting my phone and ensuring I am on my home network. Nothing seems to be working. I have also did a system refresh on my online account as I have read that may help but it has not. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

11 months ago

Our Stream app stopped working last night on all of our devices. I called them today which was a joke the person couldn't even tell me if there was a known issue. I'm just waiting for it to come back since customer service doesn't know what to do

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hey @Suzanne2468 So sorry to hear aout the Steam App issues and not getting the help you wanted when you called. Is that issue still ongoing? We do have several self-service troubleshooting articles that can help. 

Xfinity Stream App and Portal Troubleshooting

Xfinity Internet and WiFi Connection Troubleshooting

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 months ago

Hi there, @user_5rb3qs ! Thank you so much for reaching your Digital Care team. Thank you for your patience while you waited to connect with me. I'm very sorry for the trouble you are having trying to stream through the Xfinity Stream app. Please be assured you reached the right person to assist you. Can you please DM me your first and last name along with your full service address so that I can assist you further?

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon 
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it

1 Message

11 months ago

Also having issues with Stream app.  I can see my recordings in my DVR but not all of the recordings are showing in the Stream app on my ipad.  I have refreshed my system, deleted and reloaded the stream app and cleared all cookies with no change.  

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

Hello, @user_73jdit. Thank you for reaching out over Xfinity Forums for support, you have contacted the right place for assistance in regard to the Xfinity Stream App concern. My wife and I use the Xfinity Stream App as an alternative to having set-top boxes in every room, so definitely understand the importance of being able to utilize all the features on the App. 

I appreciate the detailed information of all the troubleshooting steps you have already attempted. Your reply is a couple of days old, and I wanted to check to see if your still experiencing issues with accessing your recordings on the Xfinity Stream App. Please let me know at your convenience, if your still having issues I would definitely want to help investigate further. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here