U

Sunday, September 10th, 2023 5:39 PM

Closed

Xfinity Stream app not working, showing “Error 500”

when will the stream app be back up and working?

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

Same here. Not working on the Roku app.

1 Message

1 year ago

Not working on Roku or on any Apple devices. It’s the first Sunday of the NFL season. Come on.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Comcast can change names til the end of time, and it will always be garbage. Hello Hulu Live here I come

4 Messages

1 year ago

I've been using this stream app for a few years now and this is the first time i've had any issues with it not working.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

It's dead in the water.

1 Message

1 year ago

App is not working. Right when NFL games started. Very disappointed. We should get credit for suffering 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Does xfinity monitor this?

4 Messages

@bigdavekaty​ not sure but hopefully they do

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

Hello, @bigdavekaty. Thank you for reaching out over Xfinity Forums for assistance, you have contacted the right place for help. We’re aware of an issue that was affecting some customers’ Xfinity Stream service, and it looks to be resolved now. Since this post have you regained access to your program in Xfinity Stream? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

No nfl on opening sunday?  Get it together!

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

1 year ago

@user_da3f81 I can understand the frustration if you are receiving an error on the Stream app. Since it has been a few days can you tell me if the issue has been resolved or if you need assistance still?

4 Messages

@XfinityBillie​  yes it started working again a few hours later that day. thanks for checking in.

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

I'm thrilled that everything is resolved and you are able to enjoy the Stream app! It's a great way to catch up on your favorite shows, even when you aren't home. Have a great rest of your day!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here