Jayr67's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Oct 25, 2019 10:00 AM

Xfinity stream app not showing live channels

I just had my internet installed today and my sream app/browser is not showing any of my live channels/just showing TV Go channels. I was on the phone with tech support for about an hour earlier and the analyst said that one side of my account was showing that I had TV service but the other side wasn't and that he was unable to get it to work without escalating the problem up which may take up to 72 hours. He suggested I go to a store and get a box but I wasn't trying to get a box since if I wanted one I would have ordered one. I was wondering if there was any other way to hurry this process along like a refresh to the account.comcast.jpg

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

2 y ago

Hi @Jayr67

Thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums. We apologize for the experience you're having when trying to Stream. I will need to take a look at your account and the services you are subscribed to in order to determine what is causing this. I have your private message and will be replying shortly.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

2 y ago

I'm also having a similar issue. Have internet and an X1 box but my stream app is not showing my live channels at all.

New to the Community?

Start Here