U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, March 24th, 2023 1:19 AM

Closed

Xfinity Stream App not Recording my shows SOOO FRUSTRATING!

About 4 months ago I noticed that the XFINITY Stream App was not recording most of my shows.  I depend on STREAM mobile viewing as I travel quite a bit.  Then I noticed this was happening on all my devices including my home ROKU, my new 2023 IPAD, and all my phones.  SOOO FRUSTRATING.

The shows included cable news shows, NBA TV, NBA on TNT, and now CBS March Madness.  

I troubleshooted with XFINITY HELP.  They sent signals.  We synced the DVR.  I rebooted.  Ive done everything imagineable for the last 4 months and nothing works.

I am seriously considering leaving to another provider since this is such an issue and its money down the drain.  Please help! 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

1 year ago

Hi, @user_090a9a. Thank you for reaching out and letting us know you've had this ongoing error for some time.  I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner on your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here