U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, November 18th, 2022 12:26 PM

Xfinity stream app not in synch with DVR

I am missing recordings after 11/14 and don’t see any scheduled recording at all on the App. I see all of this on our DVR. System refresh did not fix it. Tried on multiple mobile devices and all exhibit the same behavior.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 months ago

I am having the same issue - all devices.  I have shows that recorded last night that aren’t showing on iPad or iPhone.  Restarting devices didn’t do anything.

Official Employee

• 

487 Messages

Hey there, @user_23b877

Others are reporting that the issue is resolved. Do you still need assistance?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

It does appear to be fixed now.  Thanks!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 months ago

So it looks like the app is now working and everything is back in synch. Not sure what was done.

XfinityAmira

Official Employee

• 

3K Messages

Hello and thanks for taking the time to reach out to us on our Forums page. I am sorry to hear you were experiencing issues with the Stream app and recordings. I am happy to know all has been resolved on your end. Please let us know if you experience any further issues, we're here to help. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here