U

Tuesday, December 26th, 2023 10:27 PM

Closed

Xfinity stream app missing DVR recordings

Up until to 2 months ago I was able to see all my DVR recordings also on the Xfinity stream app using my Cox internet. Now I see only 20% of my recordings. Xfinity customer service admitted today that you now can only see all DVR recordings IF you have Xfinity internet. That doesn’t help if you are traveling or are at another residence without Xfinity internet. Any help or do we just have to be stuck in the middle of internet companies fighting for customers?

Official Employee

• 

615 Messages

7 months ago

@user_tdbtu8 Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

2 Messages

At least all scheduled recordings show up on the app. Unfortunately some disappear from the recording list after 4 days. Still all my other 30+ “less than one year old” recordings don’t show up on the xfinity stream app.

Frequent Visitor

• 

16 Messages

same for me, just started within the last couple weeks and I'm on the stream app on my computer every day so I would have noticed it for sure

Contributor

• 

46 Messages

Same. Programs previous to mid-,November have disappeared from Stream, still appear on the main X1 box. They ALL appear on the Xfinity Remote Control app on my Android phone.

Official Employee

• 

674 Messages

@hybucket, thank you for bringing this to our attention. Let's take a look at this issue in more detail together. Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to get started.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here