U

Tuesday, May 28th, 2024 6:11 PM

Xfinity stream app FAILURE

It simply fails. ALL OTHER APPS on my TV work great all of the time. 
Ironically it is tvs it struggles with. So I get to sit in front of my TV watching my phone and can’t even cast it to the tv because of licensing.

This app has been an issue for years. Now it won’t even launch. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

5 months ago

@user_9kgva7 Thank you for sharing on our Xfinity Forums the ongoing trouble that you have had with the Xfinity Stream app on the TV. I'm sorry that the app has caused so many issues over the years and currently not launching. I use the app myself on a few different roku (stick, TCL TV, LG TV), Fire, and xumo devices. I love that I don't need a coaxial cable connection in order to watch programs! 

I would apprecaite the opportunity to help out and help to improve the app for you and get it working again.

I checked with our repair team, unfortunately I was not able to locate any known issues for the Xfintiy app or specific devices. With the other apps working, have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the Xfinity app by chance? Can you tell me what type of device you are using the Xfinity app on? What version of the Xfinity app is currently installed? 

6 Messages

I can't sign on to peacock or apple-tv just sign and can talk to a person 

6 Messages

I didn't get an answer this to just away of getting people mad.

6 Messages

@user_pjxqbq​ where are the messages not on my computer.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here