LISAC2020's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Fri, Apr 2, 2021 5:26 PM

Xfinity PLEASE make the PURE FLIX app available to download!!!!

I want to be able to use my PURE FLIX subscription on my xfinity box... can you please make the app available for download??? You have others like Prime, Netflix, etc that are paid services so why not add a really good spiritual/religious based app for those of us that want it?  I'm not the only one, others want it too!!!!

Responses

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 m ago

I've been looking for the same app they need to be adding this

ComcastAmir

Official Employee

• 

6.3K Messages

1 m ago

Hello all, thank you for posting here on our forum. We understand that you would like the PURE FLIX app added to your X1 equipment, thank you for sharing this information. I have passed this request to our app developers and equipment engineers for consideration. Have a good day :) 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

yes i am a long term customer of comcast/xfinity and i to have been trying to find out how to get pureflix app. I h ave been trying for quite some time. What i am finding I have to get firestick then i can have apple tv which allows for pureflix, not to techie but i know there is no app for either seriously considering dropping xfinity altogether because of its lack of both apple tv and prefix and its extremely high price for what you get and dont get

New to the Community?

Start Here