TFarquharson639's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, May 26th, 2020 6:00 PM

Closed

Xfinity clock update

How do I update the time? It's currently 918p, but the app is showing 955a. So the guide is showing morning shows. I checked my TV (Samsung 8 series) and the time is correct on it. Any ideas?

Official Employee

• 

196 Messages

4 years ago

Hi @TFarquharson639 , thank you for reaching out to us on Xfinity Forum. We will investigate the issue you brought up. Please try exiting and relaunching the app, or try unplugging and replugging the TV to resolve this issue.

Official Employee

• 

196 Messages

4 years ago

Hi @TFarquharson639, theoretically a case of incorrect time would only happen if the device time of the TV was changed. Could you please let us know whether your device time (Samsung TV) is manually or automatically set before you encountered this issue?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I am having this same issue.

Can confirm that my Samsung 8 series shows the correct date and time (showing 7:07am and 06/03/2020) while Xfinity Stream app is showing 10:55pm. Obviously, this affects the Stream Live TV portion of the application.

Thanks, 

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Hello and thank you for your quick response, by unplugging and replugging the TV, the Xfinity Stream App was able to show the correct time (currently 10:52AM EST)

(As a side, trying to close and reinstall the app did not work)

Thank for your suggestions and help

Official Employee

• 

196 Messages

4 years ago

@TFarquharson639 could you please let us know your timezone? We would need the specific hour and minutes of the time and date setting shown on your TV to help our engineer troubleshoot. Thank you

Official Employee

• 

196 Messages

4 years ago

@jr9ccp thank you for reaching out to us. We have filed an issue for this and hope to fix it for the next release. In the meantime, could you please:

1. let us know your timezone please? We would need the specific hour and minutes of the time and date setting shown on your TV to help our engineer troubleshoot. Thank you

2. also please try exiting and relaunching the app on your Samsung TV, or try unplugging and replugging the TV to resolve this issue.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here