SeaDog85's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Dec 10, 2020 9:00 AM

XFinity Beta Streaming via Roku

Xfinity Beta continues to buffer when watching live tv. My Roku is compatible. All other streaming apps work like Netflix, Comcast Support has sent new signals several times, I deleted and reinstalled xFinity beta several times. Is this a common problem that will not be corrected while still in beta stage?

Responses

jav6joev

Bronze Problem Solver

• 

2.1K Messages

5 m ago

@SeaDog85 wrote:
Xfinity Beta continues to buffer when watching live tv. My Roku is compatible. All other streaming apps work like Netflix, Comcast Support has sent new signals several times, I deleted and reinstalled xFinity beta several times. Is this a common problem that will not be corrected while still in beta stage?

Is it working now and related to this

Known Issue impacting some Xfinity Stream and Xfinity X1 customers - Xfinity Help and Support Forums - 3393733 ?  Or, still not working and something different?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 m ago

I do have a Comcast Modem and I became aware of the issue Oct 2020. All other apps on Roku work ok. Only the xFinity app has the issue.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

15 d ago

I was trying to watch the ION channel on the Beta Streaming app and it showed some other very poor channel. What is the problems here?  

Official Employee

• 

86 Messages

Hello, @user_5e909c, thank you for taking the time to comment on our Xfinity Forums. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the Xfinity Stream app. Please rest assured, you have reached the right place! We would like to troubleshoot and look further into this issue with you. If you can please create a new post of your issue for us to get started. Thank you for your cooperation and patience. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here