• 

5 Messages

Sunday, September 10th, 2023 5:40 PM

Closed

Xfinity App is down with error 500 please fix asap

Xfinity App is down please fix!

1 Message

1 year ago

YES! cannot watch football!!! Please fix ASAP!!!!

3 Messages

1 year ago

Shocker this happens right before all the games start. 🤦🤦🤦🤦

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

Same here, unreal. How about an update Xfinity?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

They are aware of the issue and will call back in an hour.  I asked for a credit and got 7 dollars lol

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Down for me as well on multiple devices. Unable to watch anything on the Xfinity Stream app. 

Waiting in chat queue I’m number 632. Need to fix this asap. 

1 Message

I couldn’t even get in the chat queue 🙄

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello, @trom2K We’re aware of an issue affecting some customers’ Xfinity Stream service & are working to restore it ASAP. For now, opt to stream content you subscribe to directly through providers’ apps or view previously downloaded content. Since it's been some time since this issue was reported let us know if services have been restored. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I hope I get my $7 + for not being able to watch the game on the app on roku or xfinity TV! ☹️😡

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

Hello, @user_611948. We’re aware of an issue affecting some customers’ Xfinity Stream service, and we have had users reporting the issue has been resolved as they can now access Xfinity Stream. Since this post have you regained access to your program in the Xfinity Stream App or at xfinty.com/stream? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here