Chaffe's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Nov 1, 2019 9:00 AM

X1 photos mobile app - availability

Apple is saying the X1 Photos Mobile app is not available in my region (Puget Sound area). Can you explain? Doesn’t seem right....

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

CCAndrew

Diamond Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

2 y ago

I believe it’s not available anywhere and may have been retired
BruceW

Gold Problem Solver

• 

22.4K Messages

2 y ago

@Chaffe wrote: Apple is saying the X1 Photos Mobile app is not available in my region (Puget Sound area). ...

If you're looking for the Comcast Labs X1 Photos app, the copy I have on my Android phone says it's "retired" (I'm in South-Central PA) :

X1PhotosApp1.png

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

1 y ago

This is stupid! Today is 12/21/2019 cable box says to go to X1 Photos Mobile App - but it does not exist! Get your sruff together Xfinity/Comcast! <br>And a bit of advice just make 1 app with all features not 4 apps ! I hate XFINITY
Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

1 y ago

@Elvis38 wrote:
This is stupid! Today is 12/21/2019 cable box says to go to X1 Photos Mobile App - but it does not exist! Get your sruff together Xfinity/Comcast! <br>And a bit of advice just make 1 app with all features not 4 apps ! I hate XFINITY

I'd like to duplicate your problem. would you list the steps you followed to see that message?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

1 Message

1 y ago

So what do we do any other ones work

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

1 y ago

@Dmv42002 wrote:

So what do we do any other ones work

at this time, no. you can use some devices like roku to mirror an iphone screen to a TV. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here