Sblightman's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Jul 11, 2020 11:00 AM

Wrong channels broadcast on wifi

I think others have seen this problem - my TV connected by coax gets the correct channels for me.  But the xfinity stream app on my ipad, and an xi6 box I have connected via wifi are reporting the wrong channels.  Otherwise for what channels that do work, and for dvr recordings and on demand service everything works fine on wifi on both the ipad and the xi6 box.  I called xfinity yesterday and they seemed unable to help me.  Does anyone have a soultion?

Responses

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

1 y ago

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

2.9K Messages

1 y ago

Greetings, @Sblightman! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear that you seem to be getting the wrong channels on the stream app. I would like to have a closer look at this and see what we can do for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here