U

Thursday, November 30th, 2023 2:50 PM

Closed

Why can't Xfinity Stream app work like my X1 box?

I just started using the Xfinity Stream app on a Roku device and there are 2 things I would like to see work like my X1 box does.

1. When playing back Saved recordings you can't Fast Forward through commercials or even see what you're fast forwarding through so you know when to stop after the commercials are done.  I can do this on my X1 box.  Please make app work like the box.

2. Have a setting so you can default to Favorite Channels for the guide on Live TV instead of defaulting to All Channels.  I can do this on my X1 box.  Why would someone want to default to All Channels if they have Favorite Channels set up?

Thank you

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

10 months ago

@user_f3hl3h those are great suggestions! We are always looking for enhancements our customers will enjoy. I would be happy to pass along this feedback or if you go to http://my.xfinity.com and scroll to the bottom there will be a link that says "Submit Feedback". That is where you will want to provide your feedback.

2 Messages

10 months ago

Unfortunately I saw similar requests from a couple of years ago.  I’m trying to let them know there’s more interest in this.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here