U

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Monday, March 27th, 2023 1:41 AM

Closed

What is going on with the Roku Streaming App and the volume stability.

​Seriously? What [Edited: "Language"] is taking your engineers so long to fix this problem?  The volume cuts out, it goes extremely loud, it crackles.  Ugh.  Fix the [Edited: "Language"] thing - it has been many months!!!!​

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_1ee206.

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@XfinityThomasB​ This seems like it is a broad problem.  Why doesn't Xfinity just resolve the broader issue with its app so everyone can benefit.  This issue has gone on for months with literally no action.  Bring back the BETA.  It wasn't great but never had these problems.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

👍 Gotcha! Please send us a DM with the account information to investigate further if you would like to isolate the cause of this hiccup. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

We are here to help. If you would like for us to troubleshoot, please send a DM. I personally use the app along with my whole family with zero issues. Crackled audio seems more of an issue between your audio sources. 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@XfinityThomasB​ This is an Xfinity App on Roku issue.  Use Hulu, Netflix, Prime, Apple TV, Pandora, and other apps on Roku routinely with zero issues.  However, I turn on the Xfinity app and randomly the volume will change.  Some times it goes loud, sometimes it goes soft, sometimes it just sounds weird.  I have rebooted the Roku and the issue still comes back.  So, no, it is not an issue with audio sources.  This issue started immediately after the Beta was replaced with the new app.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Yes!! Same problem we are having with Roku tv & xfinity streaming. Please fix!!!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

AGREE!!! Please resolve this issue.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here