U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, February 24th, 2022 4:05 AM

Closed

View Recording Space Percentage?

On the Xfinity stream app, how do I view how much space my recordings are using? 
Before I updated the app, it was listed as a percentage in the ‘recording’ section. 
thanks! 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

3 years ago

Hi, @user_f40a71. I hope you are well! To see your current storage, press the Xfinity button on your remote, then click Saved, then Recordings. You will then see the percentage at the top-right of the screen, listed above your recorded programs.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I can no longer see percentage of recording space used. I only see the number of recordings. 

Problem Solver

• 

493 Messages

Hi, @user_078c73. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Have you tried looking at the available storage space via your set-top box/ DVR? If not, this link will give you step-by-step instructions on how to access that information. Please give that link a shot and let me know if you have any questions. 

I no longer work for Comcast

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

@XfinityLuis​ - Neither of the above 2 responses answers the user’s question and I have the same question.  The question is, “How, ON THE XFINITY STREAM APP, can I find out the percentage of space used by my recordings?”  I already know how to find out using the remote, but since I’m not at home right now I (obviously) don’t have access to the remote.  Thank you.

Edit: I believe I’m on version 7.3.1 of the app.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

695 Messages

Hello @user_70ef59, click on https://comca.st/3a55QxE to view your space percentage. Let us know if you have any question. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

I’m sorry, Xavier, but I don’t see any place on that web page that tells me what my percentage of space used is.  Can you tell me where on that page I can find the information?  Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_70ef59 No worries! I'm happy to help out in any way I can. When you go into Saved, then Scheduled, it should be at the top of that view. Are you able to see it in that section?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here