U

Tuesday, January 9th, 2024 5:26 AM

Closed

Video freezing

Please let me know how this is resolved I am looking at all the comments and there seems to be the same problem that I’m having with the yo freezes but the sound continues. Please let me know what the result is and fixing this it’s really frustrating thanks Gabby

1 Message

9 months ago

It’s the worst streaming ap out there 

when are they going to get this right- I’ve had this issue since I switched to this platform 

It is very FRUSTRATING 

Official Employee

• 

805 Messages

@user_aaofzk What issues are you having with the application?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

9 months ago

Thank you for reaching out @user_r56o96 I am sorry to hear your video is freezing. Is this on a cable box or streaming?

I also wanted to make sure you are aware that any time you need to troubleshoot our Xfinity app can assist you step by step. It is not just to pay your bill or to get notifications about interruptions. To learn how to troubleshoot in the future you can follow the link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/using-xfinity-app. Honestly, it is the best app to date that we offer and super easy to use for all of your account needs!

1 Message

9 months ago

Good morning,

I am having the same issues with the picture freezing.  Most times when it happens, it freezes for a moment and then starts again.  It only happens when I am watching TV through the cable box and not streaming something.  I have three cable boxes in my home and, at this time, this is only affecting one of the boxes.  The other two boxes and TV don't seem to have any issues.  I've restarted the X1 modem and have even unplugged it and the individual cable box and the problem persists.  

I am wondering if replacing the individual cable box might help solve the situation.

Any thoughts?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_as64sa, It sounds like it could be your cable box if your other boxes are working fine. You can always swap it out at the nearest Xfinity store or let us know, and we can help you here by shipping you a new box. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here