LadyNumanReznor's profile

Contributor

• 

37 Messages

Monday, December 25th, 2023 4:03 AM

Closed

Using the Stream App from Play Store , NOT set top box- Where is DVR percentage shown?

Using strictly the Android Play Store Stream App,  where is the DVR percentage full shown?  Not on top right of any screen. Can you look up actors on the shows like with TV set top?  A rep suggested using just the Stream APP on a smart TV or device, to save money on having set top boxes. However there is not enough information in the app, as there is on the set top. I'd like the percentage to show, missing recordings to show, internet was down a day, and afterwards we lost over 70 shows.  The app is ok on my Samsung Android S7 FE.  It looks and sounds OK with an equalizer. On my Chromebook flip on the web, picture better sounds awful.  But I'd say that's what I get for buying a Chromebook...  Any chance someone can post any Samsung Android Stream APP answers, tips, tricks, hints HERE IN THE FORUM, no secret messages please, I'll never keep up.

Just hoping for info, all help suggestions say "Hit button in remote...". Well, I'm on a tablet only.  I know DVR not full, but having no percentage showing makes me too nervous to lose a set top box to just the app.

Apologies for any typos or misspellings! My eyes are a bit tired.

Plus, you cannot look up people, actors, singers ...?

Thanks!

Happy Merry Holidays Christmas🌲🎁

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here