U

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, July 2nd, 2023 12:46 PM

Closed

Unbelievable

So I see that other users have posted that the Xfinity Stream app has no sound which was over a year ago and yet no fix has been posted.  A large part of why we purchase this service is so that we can have access while we’re on the move and yet we don’t.  I can watch Peacock, Hulu, you name it with no issues at all and yet a company like Xfinity/Comcast is unable to provide their users with a mobile app that works. Pathetic!

Official Employee

• 

281 Messages

1 year ago

@user_4be535 There have been a few updates over the past year, can you tell me which version of the app you are running, what device you're having issues with the Stream app on, and what operating system and version you are running on that device?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 year ago

I deleted and reinstalled the mobile app on my iPhone 13 running iOS Version 16.5.1  The app version is Version 7.9.0.2555

Official Employee

• 

281 Messages

The latest version that I see on the App Store is 7.9.1 and that was just released 2 days ago. Please update your app to the new one to see if the new release helped.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here