U

Saturday, May 25th, 2024 2:06 AM

Unable to watch on Roku devices

It's been about a week and I have not been able to utilize Stream App on my Roku devices.  All of them will give either a TVAPP-00500 or TVAPP-00600 error code.

• "Sorry, we're having some trouble.  We can't load your Guide right now.  Please give us a few minutes and try again"
  • It's like I don't have access to any channels.  Trying to watch basketball from the main navigation screen and it shows live events as episodes 
  • I can watch through my Android tablet just fine

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

3 months ago

user_ide5cs Hi there! As someone who religiously streams I understand the importance of your stream app working. I am happy to lend a hand. Are you still experiecing troubles? 

6 Messages

Yes.  Same issue.  I've done chat support and phone support a few times already and they tell me they will call back and check-in but never do.  

I just bought a Firestick and it works.  However, I'd rather not waste the money spent on the Roku's and get them working.  

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_ide5cs I understand the reluctance to spend money on replacing something you already own. Usually, following these steps can resolve the issue. Please let us know if you encounter any difficulties while completing them. If the error message persists, we can initiate a signal to refresh your account.

1. Verify that you are connected to your home Wi-Fi network.
2. Sign out of the app from the settings menu.
3. Sign back in and attempt to tune to the program again.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

1. Verified on WiFi

2. I have signed out and re-authorized many times

3. I have also completely reset my Roku a few times as well.

Official Employee

• 

448 Messages

Thanks for trying out those steps. Have you tried uninstalling the Stream app and reinstalling? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

Yes.  Doing the full resets does the same thing, as well.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here