jb124's profile

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

Wed, Jul 8, 2020 5:00 PM

TVAPP 00100

I have been unable to use the Stream app via wi-fi (my personal comcast wi-fi) for the past two weeks.  I can do it if I use cellular data but then I can't get local programming.

iPhone X

Safari

App version 6.0.1.1695

Responses

Accepted Solution

jb124

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

1 y ago

My problem spontaneously fixed itself.  I am now able to stream after 2-3 weeks of not being able to.  I didn't do anything to fix it unless there was an automatic update of the Stream app in that time period.

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

1 y ago

@jb124 wrote:

I have been unable to use the Stream app via wi-fi (my personal comcast wi-fi) for the past two weeks.  I can do it if I use cellular data but then I can't get local programming.

iPhone X

Safari

App version 6.0.1.1695

are you in your home? do you have a VPN installed? 

jb124

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

1 y ago

Yes at home, no VPN.  It was working fine until about two weeks ago.

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

1 y ago

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

1 y ago

Hello,  jb124! I'm glad you reached out to us for help with the stream app. It is honestly one of my favorite apps and I'd love to work with you to get this issue figured out so you can enjoy it again too! Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

New Poster

• 

1 Message

1 y ago

I have the same issue.  When I try to play recording from my Xfinity streaming app on my home wifi I get this error

jb124

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

1 y ago

Maybe try to update your app.  I'm not sure what happened but now it's working.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

I tried several different things as this affected ALL streaming devices in my home. 

The fix - I rebooted my cable modem.

New to the Community?

Start Here