U

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Friday, December 10th, 2021 12:39 PM

Closed

TV-00200 error on Stream App

Started Dec. 9, 2021. Cannot stream on my iPhone or Roku.  Please help.  

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Same here, stopped working on my iPad all of a sudden, tried deleting and reinstalling the app, rebooting my iPad and nothing.  But the app works on my iPhone on the same network. Not sure how to resolve.  No on else is using Stream in my household either. Need help!

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

I chatted with xfinity over an hour ago and they said it was a known issue that they were working on.  They said it would be resolved within the hour.  Not so.   Still not working 1 1/2 hours later. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Good news, I just restarted my Xfinity router through the app and that fixed it!

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

Xfinity streaming not working with my iPhone or ROKU.  I have updated, reset and powered off.  It has been down since yesterday morning.  I chatted with xfinity an hour and a half ago and they said this is a known issue and is being worked on.  They said it would be up for sure within the hour, but it’s still down.  What’s the issue and when will it be up?  Is there anything I can do in my end?

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Xfinity streaming not working

Problem Solver

• 

874 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you for reaching out @user_57f197. I sure am sorry to hear this has been an ongoing issue. I can't imagine the frustration this has caused you. Our team would be happy to help. Have you tried what others have suggested (restarting modem, clearing cache and cookies, uninstall the app and reinstall the app)? Are you only having the problem with these two devices. Have you tried another device for troubleshooting purposes?

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@XfinityAnna 

I did try all the solutions listed.  In addition to iPhone and ROKU, also tried fixes on a FireStick. 

Problem Solver

• 

874 Messages

Thank you very much for the details and trying those troubleshooting steps, @user_57f197. After some digging, I am showing this is a known issue. We do have a team of engineers working to resolve the issue ASAP. At the moment, I am not showing a temporary work around. It looks like the issue is only affecting the App. Are you able to go to the Xfinity Stream website and use the service? I understand that is not ideal, but for troubleshooting purposes, I appreciate you checking.

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@XfinityAnna 

Also, when I try to authorize device, getting 

Thank you for being an Xfinity customer.
We had trouble signing you into the app. Please try again later.
OK
(Error: TVAPP-00100)

Official Employee

• 

842 Messages

I would like to do some troubleshooting specifically. Will you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a "Peer to peer" message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it.

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I’ve also had the TVAPP-00200 error on my Stream App. It also started on December 9. Cannot stream on iPhone or iPad. I’ve restarted the Internet. I signed out of the Xfinity stream app. I removed the Xfinity stream app and redownloaded the Xfinity stream app, Nothing works.  The problem is not with my devices or the Internet because my Netflix and HBO/Max stream apps work.  I’m desperate for a solution. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Same here. I received the same error messages starting December 9, 2021. I can’t stream on iPhone or iPad. I restarted my Internet modem, rebooted phone and iPad, deleted and reinstalled the Xfinity Streaming app and nothing works.  The problem is only with the Xfinity Stream app because my Netflix and HBO/Max Streaming apps work. I’m desperate for a solution.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here