U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 16th, 2023 10:32 PM

Closed

Stuck on Purchases

Not able to get past Purchases on the Xfinity Stream App.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I am having the same issue. Xfinity Stream was working fine until early last week. Then it logged me out and every time I log back in. I can only get to purchases. I have a TCL Roku TV. I have tried resetting - that hasn't worked.  Any help would be appreciated.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Good evening @user_7d1717 and thank you for reaching out on our Community Forums regarding your stream issues. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? May I also ask if you are experiencing this issue on any other devices? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

I am having this problem now how to fix?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I am having the same problem!! 

1 Message

10 months ago

I am also having this problem. It just started today, September 29, 2023. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled. Logged out, logged in. Its still stuck. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello @user_rt4q6m, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a comment on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

8 months ago

Does anyone have a solution for this? I moved apartments (just down the hall), moved my Xfinity service but the Stream App is stuck on "purchases" with both of my TCL Roku TV, but it works properly on my Samsung TV. 

Official Employee

• 

612 Messages

Good morning, @crkreg! I am sorry to hear you are having troubles accessing the Xfinity Stream on the Roku TV. Have you attempted to clear the cache on the TV? You can follow these steps: To clear this app's cache: go to main menu->select “Settings”->“Apps”->select “View all apps”->select the app from the app list->select “Storage & cache”->select “CLEAR DATA' and “CLEAR CACHE”. After that is complete, I would delete the Stream App, do a fresh install and log back in. Please let us know if that helps. 

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

8 months ago

I have the same issue and have done all of the suggested steps on every tv and still stuck on Purchases (old purchases from cable days). 

I recently switched from Xfinity cable to Xfinity NOW and upgraded or router to the Xfinity Gateway modem.  Note: we went all ROKU because Xfinity cable didn’t require cable boxes on your extra TVs if they were ROKU.  

This is an Xfinity issue not ROKU.  The Xfinity sales staff are not aware of this issue when they tell you how easy it is to trade in your cable box for streaming.😉

2 Messages

8 months ago

Having some issues on three brand new Roku Streaking Stick 4K. Model 3820x

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_y3u6fy Thank you for reaching out here on our Xfinity Forums. I am sorry to hear you are having an issue with setting up your new Roku Streaming Sticks. Have you had a chance to make sure the firmware is up-to-date? Devices must be on minimum firmware version 8.1 b1 or higher. 

2 Messages

7 months ago

Me either!!!! Veetu frustrated! This is happening on ALL of my ROKU devices!

2 Messages

7 months ago

After a few discussions with tech support I was told that Xfinity Now TV is not currently supported on Roku. Even though the Stream App is. I canceled the service. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here