Willie_Paxton1's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Jan 6, 2020 8:00 AM

Streaming app only shows purchased items, no live streaming

Streaming app only shows purchased items, I've uninstalled it several times and yet still no live streaming or demand to go. My device Is compatible, I have used the app since I began with the Xfinity home and phone service. Can you fix this for me?

Responses

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

1 y ago

@Willie_Paxton1 wrote:
Streaming app only shows purchased items, I've uninstalled it several times and yet still no live streaming or demand to go. My device Is compatible, I have used the app since I began with the Xfinity home and phone service. Can you fix this for me?

you didn't mention what device? did you try a desk/laptop on the streaming website to see if it works there? 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

1 y ago

I have a Galaxy S 10, but no I dont have any other device to stream on other than my phone and TV
Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

1 y ago

@Willie_Paxton1 wrote:
I have a Galaxy S 10, but no I dont have any other device to stream on other than my phone and TV

are both not able to stream in your home?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

1 y ago

My phone is the only device I have to stream on

New to the Community?

Start Here