Thu, Dec 10, 2020 8:00 AM

Streaming app not working on LG tv

Steaming

Responses

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 m ago

Steaming app is now working?  Did Comcast do something or did I and it just took awhile before showing up.  I originally rebooted the router, it did not work, power cycled the TV, did not work, deleted the app on the tv and installed a new one , did not work at the time. but when I tried it again after 4 hours  it now seems fine.

jav6joev

Bronze Problem Solver

• 

2.1K Messages

5 m ago

@billwr3 wrote:

Steaming app is now working?  Did Comcast do something or did I and it just took awhile before showing up.  I originally rebooted the router, it did not work, power cycled the TV, did not work, deleted the app on the tv and installed a new one , did not work at the time. but when I tried it again after 4 hours  it now seems fine.

See a possible resolution for your issue:

Known Issue impacting some Xfinity Stream and Xfinity X1 customers - Xfinity Help and Support Forums - 3393733

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 m ago

It’s currently not working for me. I do the whole disconnect and uninstall. I was watching it and when my program finished and I wanted to choose another channel it said I was not subscribed to any channels. So I exited the app, came back in and the annoying “check network connection.” Frankly, I’m afraid to choose the app on my TV. It’s frustrating.

New to the Community?

Start Here