• 

2 Messages

10 d ago

Same here!! No resolution yet… 

Official Employee

• 

300 Messages

8 d ago

@user_a6fe63 Good evening, that you for reaching out to us. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with the Stream app. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Contributor

• 

19 Messages

@XfinityDanielC​ 

why? It’s a system wide issue. You have countless complaints in this forum and in the app reviews. Can you tell us if and when this issue will be solved? 

Official Employee

• 

56 Messages

Since the issue impacts all customers differently, we would be happy to review your personal account and troubleshoot further. We look forward to hearing from you! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

19 Messages

So is this a permanent change to the togo channel lineup? Why won’t Xfinity let their customers know if it’s a technical glitch or a permanent change? Every response from Xfinity I read in these posts customer service either doesn’t know the issue or is requesting information. It’s cowardly and terrible customer service.

Official Employee

• 

300 Messages

There currently is an issue that our techs are working to get this resolved as quickly as possible. Since the issue is effecting customers randomly we are looking to get some additional info to help isolate and resolve the issue. 

While the networks contract do expire from time to time and get renegotiated they all happen at different times and are made in most cases for years at a time. You can find our more about this by visiting https://comca.st/3BQGVdm.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

8 d ago

Same issue as many others... Streaming ap is blocked from use without wifi for nearly every available channel.  From what im hearing is that xfinity and the networks agreed to a new licensing agreement that will not allow anyone to stream live tv on their mobile device unless it is connected to your specific wifi account. If thats the case then i will be cancelling service pronto 

Official Employee

• 

318 Messages

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Contributor

• 

19 Messages

8 d ago

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/cancel-my-xfinity-services

Contributor

• 

19 Messages

8 d ago

It’s working and has all channels via android. Only iPhones having issues

forum icon