U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 2nd, 2023 2:18 PM

Closed

Streaming app Issues

Is anyone experiencing these issues and if so, how were they resolved?

I have been using the streaming app for a couple of years now and I have been expereincing the same issues since I started using the app. 

1) I pay for the additional DVR storage, but I can never get through an entire episode before the streaming goes out and  “We’ve run into a problem while streaming” appear and the error message of “TVAPP-00331”. There is no coming back from the TVAPP-00331 error message. I’ve called Xfinity and spoke with several reps and tech support. All assured that the issue had been fixed, but it never is. I’ve deleted the app, signed out and in, restarted my device, exited the show and tried to watch it again. It never works.

2) On Demand shows go out in the middle of the episode. Commericals are not synced, the volume goes out, another part of the movie starts playing in the background while the screen is on something else, the screen freezes but the sound is still going, or the movie/show starts over from the beginning but time says I am minutes into the show. 

Please help! I am paying for a service that I am not able to use!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

@user_1d6404 Thank you for reaching out to us on our Community Forums and we can definitely take a look at what is going on. We've looked at the error you mentioned 'TVAPP-00331' and it looks like this is when using a Roku device. Have you tried doing a factory reset of your Roku device? We have had customers advise that this has been a reliable solution when seeing this error.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here