U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, February 22nd, 2023 5:45 AM

Closed

Streaming app is terrible

Never a solution from Xfinity. Terrible app. No matter what you do it’s bad. Always. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

The new Streaming app is horrible. My 83 yr old neighbor does not have a cell phone; now she needs to change plans so she can get support.

I have been troubleshooting the network and the pods, but the app is useless, it either says everything to great or oops, there is an issue, and try again. Yeah not helpful at all, you can no longer actually troubleshoot the setup and the chat helps send you in circles and disconnects you. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Honestly did not believe there was worse service than Uverse; the new Xfinity App just topped the worse and will be a reason to move to a completely different service. Stop dummy down people's ability to troubleshoot.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@user_25e281​ 💯 agree with you! It sucks. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Yeah it sucks, it sucked as a beta app and the new app isn’t any better. Freezing, buffering, pixelating , just jacked up. My son has YouTubeTV and never has this issue. My internet connection is fine, all my other streaming services work great. Apple TV, Netflix, Hulu, prime, peacock and a few others, no issues…ever but “XFinity Steam sucks. It’s easily the most unreliable, jacked up POS app in the line up. I F’n hate it…..HATE IT

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Maybe if they had a competent development team working on the app they would….oh wait….I forgot who I was dealing with. My bad, never mind 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here