User_JohnIn's profile

New Poster

• 

23 Messages

Wednesday, November 8th, 2023 1:39 AM

Closed

Streaming APP channel guide not working

Streaming APP on Roku Stick on Smart TV via WIFI (No X1 box). Streaming app has many problems latest: Live TV Channel guide does not populate with shows, just displays 3 pulsating dots, also times at top of guide are off. Latest in a long list of problems with Streaming. Chat agents take for ever and stall with constant salutations and canned messages. I was in call back queue for live agent twice tonight with no such call ever being received as yet. I have already gone through all the ridiculous antics like rebooting every piece of hardware, checking for hardware and software updates, deleting and reinstalling the XFINITY Streaming APP to avail. 

Official Employee

• 

735 Messages

10 months ago

@User_JohnIn Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

New Poster

• 

23 Messages

This is yet another waste of time and a ploy to make the customers think they are going to actually get some service. if these really are employees, terminate them and put the effort and money into fixing the Streaming App!  Stop wasting paying customers' time! If you actually know how to fix the Streaming App and not just offer ridiculous time and effort wasting work arounds, then fix it. There are bugs in Streaming that I showed 4th level tech support (when they finally stopped telling me how educated they are and actually listened) how to recreate well over 2 years ago that are still not fixed.

New Poster

• 

23 Messages

@XfinityVictor​ This is yet another waste of time and a ploy to make the customers think they are going to actually get some service. if these really are employees, terminate them and put the effort and money into fixing the Streaming App!  Stop wasting paying customers' time! If you actually know how to fix the Streaming App and not just offer ridiculous time and effort wasting work arounds, then fix it. There are bugs in Streaming that I showed 4th level tech support (when they finally stopped telling me how educated they are and actually listened) how to recreate well over 2 years ago that are still not fixed. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hello @User_JohnIn, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the Stream app, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here