U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, October 22nd, 2021 1:20 AM

Closed

Stream still not casting via Chromecast

Still having the same issues as many others. Will not cast to my television using Chromecast through the Xfinity Stream app. I see an employee has posted that they are aware of this issue, but any update on how long this will be? It has been way too long!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Wish they would fix this ASAP. Getting rediculous. 

New Poster

• 

10 Messages

3 years ago

Agree. Way too long with no indication of when a fix will be made. I don’t think they really care. 

Official Employee

• 

800 Messages

3 years ago

Hi there, @user_af4db8, @user_9cd87c, and @X121! Thanks so much for letting us know about this.

We’re aware of an issue affecting some customers’ ability to use Xfinity Stream with Chromecast. Please know that this is not an issue with our network; our network is functioning properly at this time. But there is a technical issue with the service provider which they expect to resolve this coming Monday. We’re monitoring the situation and appreciate your understanding.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Having the same issue, too.  Worked a few days ago on all TV's with Chromecast, now only working on Vizio model.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.4K Messages

3 years ago

Hello everyone! A Chromecast patch should have gone out yesterday to resolve this issue. Please be sure to check for any updates and let us know if you are still having any troubles. :)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here