TomBoyd's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Apr 21, 2020 8:00 AM

Stream App

The streaming app has has allowed me to watch TV for years on my Apple iPad but stopped yestereday.  I reviewed settings to find no way to fix, I rebooted the ipad. I reinstalled the app.  No joy. The app works on my Apple iPhone.  How do I get my iPad to find my tv stations.  The free stations work but not the stations I watch like hgtv, history channel, or news stations

Responses

Official Employee

• 

30 Messages

1 y ago

Hello @TomBoyd 

I hope this finds you well. It is possible that the 'Available Out of Home - TV Go' Filter is checked? 

See the Filters button in the top left area, above 'Today', that is just above the channels. If you click that button, is anything checked? If so, please uncheck it or select 'Clear All'. 

Let us know if this resets your issue and you're able to see your in-home channels again. 

Thanks!

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 y ago

I tried your suggestion several hours ago with no success.  I then picked "HD" as a filter but that did not work.  "All channels" also failed.  A later attempt using "Favorites channels" produced only 2 of my dozen formerally saved favorites so I quit with some satisfaction as they account for 99% of my use.  Because of your memo, I came back just now, re-tried "all channels" followed by "favorites."  "All channels" now work and "Favorites" now produce all 12 . Strange after 2 years the app quit after many years on my iPad with no changes on my part but remained ok on my iPhone.  Stranger still that this sequence of changes would wake it up.

Thank you for your help.

Official Employee

• 

30 Messages

1 y ago

That is very strange. 

I'm glad it resolved your issue, but yes, that sequence of events sounds a bit odd. I'll have our folks on this side run some test cases, and see if we can bring to light a similar issue that other users may have encountered. 

Thanks for the very specific feedback, it really helps us dig into these things. 

Have a great day!

Arlene 

New to the Community?

Start Here