Brian42's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Monday, September 11th, 2023 12:31 PM

Closed

Stream app takes over audio at launch

When I launch the Stream app, the logo screen video interrupts whatever I am listening to on my device.  I understand that if I want to start watching video, it needs to take over the audio/video on my device, but many times I launch the app for other reasons, like just checking to make sure something is set to record.  Is it possible to fix this?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

471 Messages

1 year ago

We would be happy to look into your app concern. 

Please send us a DM with your full name and address to Xfinity Support.

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Official Employee

• 

471 Messages

Good morning! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to reach out to our hard-working Xfinity Support team. My Name is Joe, and I have the privilege of being your XFINITY expert. I apologize for the delay. Who do I have the pleasure of speaking with today? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityJoe​  did you mean to reply here or instead on the DM that you requested I send?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here