U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, May 14th, 2022 1:44 PM

Closed

Stream App record button is missing

I am having the same issue as others have reported. The record button is missing in the Stream app. Has anyone been able to resolve this?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_751a69, we appreciate you taking the time to reach out to our team through Forums. We completely understand the convenience of having the button readily available when needed. Can you please confirm if you're experiencing this missing feature through a 3rd party device or your smart TV?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

It’s in the Steam App on my iPhone 12 with latest iOS. It works on my iPad with the latest iOS.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for confirming. Can you please make sure that the Xfinity Stream app is up to date? Have you also attempted to delete and reinstall the app?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am using the web streaming version (https://www.xfinity.com/stream) and could not find the record button. Please help.

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

Hello @@user_92c4cc we would be happy to assist you the record Issue. We need more information from you. Please send us a direct message by following these instructions: 

Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see an icon at the top right of your page.
From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

I no longer work for Comcast.

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

2 years ago

I have the same issue on my ipad and iphone.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app.  Thanks

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

Hello @serenefifty

We need some more  information from you in order to assist. Please send us a direct message by following these instructions: 

Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see an icon at the top right of your page.
From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee will respond.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Same here. Option to start a recording on Stream app. Only option are watch and details

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Same issue here. iOS 15.5 iPhone 13 pro max. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello @user_e2cccd, when clicking on the title of the program on the stream application there should be three options listed. Watch channel, Record, and Series Info. We have this awesome article on how to set up a DVR recording with the stream application. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I used to record from the Xfinity website all the time but lately the record option is missing

Problem Solver

• 

909 Messages

Hello, and thank you for reaching out, @user_54284c. Let's review why the feature isn't showing for you. What type of equipment do you have as your primary cable equipment and what cable package do you have? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Stream App record button is missing

Recognized Contributor

• 

238 Messages

Thank you for posting on our great community. Can we get some more information on the issue that you are having with the missing record button? What type of device are you using to access the Xfinity Stream App? If it's a Samsung or LG Smart TV is the TV a 2017 model or newer? Any more information you can provide will be gery helpful. 

Here’s a great article Activate the Xfinity Stream App on LG and Samsung Smart TVs.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here