U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Nov 24, 2022 12:10 PM

Stream app not working

Ive been using the stream app on my tv for months so. All of a sudden the stream app isn't working? Anyone have this issue? Tried closing and reopening app as well as reinstalling it but nothing works.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

6 days ago

Mine is only showing a handful of channels - this is happening in both my Roku TVs and it seems to have started yesterday. There are several other forums in here in the past week talking about it but I can’t seem to find a “fix” in any of them other than Comcast telling you to contact them. Happy Thanksgiving! Lol

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

6 days ago

If you’re having the “missing channel” issue, I just called XFinity - they sent a “signal” to the app, and now all my channels are back!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

6 days ago

Yup, doesn't work with CBS NFL football. The picture goes in and out and then get a playback issue 2111 code. 

Worst streaming app in history if you google them. I'm currently looking for another TV service since my contract is expired. Thinking about going back to Dish Network

Xfinity is thankful for [Edited: "Language"] its customers.

(edited)

XfinityRay

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello, @user_47916c and thread. I apologize that the channels have not been working and know that is frustrating to go through. We have our team on this and are working on a permanent fix. In the meantime, sending an Entitlement signal has been fixing it for most. If the issue is persisting please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

6 days ago

Same here. 2 tvs have some channels and 2 tvs have none.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

6 days ago

Streaming only works on a handful of stations. No CBS, no Fox  (no football). I am fed up.

XfinityRay

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Greetings, @user_99ca72 and thread. The Engineering team is continuing to work on the issue but we have been able to get some customers up and running with an Entitlement signal. Please let me know if the problem is persisting. We will get that sent your way if it is.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

6 days ago

Same thing happening here. Only a few local channels working on xfinity stream app in Roku. Any fix available?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

6 days ago

Same problem here for xfinity app on Roku 

Official Employee

• 

325 Messages

4 days ago

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time out of your day to reach out to Xfinity on Forums! We are truly sorry that you are having issues with the Xfinity Stream app! This is certainly not the experience we want for our valued members. This is a issue, that our engineers are aware of and are working to get this resolved as quickly as possible. There is a work around for this!

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a "Direct Message" message:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here