U

Monday, September 11th, 2023 7:51 AM

Closed

Stream app freezing on iphone

I record only 2 shows— Real Housewives on Bravo— and then stream on the Xfinity app on my iPhone.  Every  week both shows freeze and the picture stops around half way in the show and the audio continues. I thought it was a fluke but it keeps happening and is so frustrating!

Is there no way to fix to the video?!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

@user_273d86 Thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Forums about this streaming issue. I am sorry for the frustration that it has caused and would be happy to troubleshoot it with you. To get started can you please uninstall and then reinstall the Xfinity Stream app on your iPhone? Doing this can fix most issues with apps on your phone. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

9 months ago

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. The freezing continues beyond frustrating!

if Xfinity does not resolve this, I will be switching

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello, @accessmarc. We appreciate you taking the time to reach our team on Forums regarding the Xfinity Stream app issues. Are you experiencing this issue on one device only and other than reinstalling and installing the app are there any other troubleshooting steps you've attempted?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here