U

Saturday, August 31st, 2024 4:44 PM

stream app FOX CBS ERROR 12012

in SE  MICHIGAN , AFTER A POWER OUTAGE,  NBC,ABC,FOX,CBS AND OTHER CHANNELS DID NOT WORK

Received error subscription required 12012

within 5 mins NBC,ABC worked again

CBS and Fox still does not work after two days

xfinity is not fixing it. 

this has happened before and it has corrected itself over time. Xfinity online and phone help has been of no help and I have been unable to watch many channels.

I suspect there are more channels out than just CBS and FOX but i do not have the patience to check them all since I have spent hours on the phone with XFINITY and they have NOT fixed THEIR problem

(1) internet goes out

(2) phone goes out

(3) cable goes out

we have to reset everything an still have problems. 

I WOULD SUGGEST NOT CHANGING YOUR PHONE SERVICE TO THEM!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

14 days ago

user_p40i77 hello, for this error message please send us a direct message. You can use the Direct Messaging icon at the top of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." It's next to the bell icon on the right side of the page

1 Message

14 days ago

Having the same issue, just spent 40 minutes with an agent and she keeps trying to tell me we are not subscribed to those channels.  Then she try’s telling me it’s a problem with my FireTV.  Then when I explain I get the same error message on my IPhone streaming app then she finally escalated it….waiting on a call back from their tech support now.

(edited)

3 Messages

I’m also experiencing the same issue on my fire stick iPhone and ipad. This started yesterday (9/1)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey there, @user_12543c! Thanks for sharing your similar concerns as a comment on this post. Was your issue resolved?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

12 days ago

I'm have the same issue with my streaming service such as fire tv, phone and Roku 

1 Message

I have same issue last couple days 

Official Employee

• 

724 Messages

user_32dr3h Hello, are you still having streaming issues?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here