U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, November 16th, 2023 4:17 AM

Closed

Stream app doesn’t work with BRAVO DVR

Stream app doesn’t work with BRAVO DVR. The website will not work on our phone or iPad. Based on my search this has been an issue for years with countless cases of the video stopping but the audio continuing about half way through the show. Completely ridiculous this has not been fixed yet considering we are the last ones not cancelling our cable. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

10 months ago

Hello @user_f85f78, thank you for coming to our forum for help with this DVR issue. That would drive me pretty crazy, I record a ton, so I can only imagine where you're coming from. Let's work on this together and find a resolution. I have a few clarifying questions to make sure we start off on the same page. Are you experiencing this issue on both the Stream website and Stream app? Also, have you attempted any troubleshooting steps on your end?  

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

The stream website does not work on my Apple devices and I don’t watch tv at my computer. I only use the stream app on my iPhone and iPad. I have tried to delete and redownload. I read through other threads where that was recommended and does not work.  

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Thanks for the additional information it definitely helps! 

Just to be sure we are on the same page, does this happen only on your DVR recordings, or does this happen on live TV streams, On Demand, rentals/purchases, etc? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here