dwdanko's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Thursday, January 12th, 2023 10:38 PM

Closed

Stream App and website constantly buffering

I'm not sure what you guys have done to the backend of your streaming website and app, but for a while now, anytime I try to watch a show, whether it is live, recorded or on demand, it will constantly buffer and give the "Attempting to resume" message while trying to watch a show.

I have already cleared my cookies for the site, and logged back in, and still get the same issue.

Mind you, if I go directly to the network sites (using Xfinity as my cable provider at the prompt) and watch things there, whether live or on demand from them, I have no problems whatsoever.

What is going on?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

2 years ago

Hey there! Have you tried replicating the same error on another device with the Stream app? Or has this only happened on one device? Our team is here to help you out! Thanks for taking the time to reach out. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Xfinity stream app is not casting to my newer Vizio TV.   When I open the app the cast button is not there. The cast button is available and working for other apps. Please provide a solution 

Official Employee

• 

618 Messages

Thanks for reaching out, @user_4b4689. We're here to help. To get started could you please create your own post? Afterward, one of our team members will be there to assist. Thanks so much for participating in our forum. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here