U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Apr 10, 2021 1:49 AM

Someone is using my stream app

I have changed all my usernames and passwords, my login and password, and I have went to manage devices I keep removing them and the only user that is listed is myself. I have been told that maybe it needs to be deprovision but I can’t seem to get any help with this. Does anyone know what I can do to keep them from using my stream app 

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

6 m ago

Hey there, @user_45d737

Do you use only one device to view your streams? This would include mobile phones, laptops, PCs, game consoles, Smart TVs, etc. 

Sometimes certain devices can create a duplicate on your device list. I have had that happened to me a couple of times. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Yes I only use on device. But just like I went on to my stream app I have shows under continue watching and they are shows I don’t watch or like 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@ComcastMartin I only use either my I phone or my tv’s at the house. But I am almost certain that it is my x that is signing in either thur his laptop or his I phone. But I have named all my devices and I’ll keep getting a device connected under manage users and the WiFi address is not here at my house. I have changed my WiFi username and password and my login 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Any luck figuring this out? I’m having the same problem right now.

Official Employee

• 

3K Messages

This is an old, inactive thread that we will be closing at this time. If you are having troubles and need support, please create a new topic of your own here on this board detailing your issue so that the community and our support representatives can assist.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here