dchap74's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sun, Nov 17, 2019 10:00 AM

Setting favorites on Roku streaming app

Does anyone know how to set favorites on the Roku streaming app?  I have tried doing it multiple ways without success.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

1 y ago

@dchap74 wrote:

Does anyone know how to set favorites on the Roku streaming app?  I have tried doing it multiple ways without success.

yes, to add you will need to go to live TV - all channels. to remove use same or favorites. navigate to the channel and press left highlighting the channel icon and press ok. at bottom see option to mark/unmark favorite. it is so much faster to use xfinity tv remote app, press settings, select favorites. quick and easy to mark/unmark the 'star' icon.  note that when you set/unset on a 3 digit channel you also do the same on 4 digit channels that is really the very same station (virtual channel number).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here