P

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, April 1st, 2023 3:29 AM

Closed

Screen mirroring is not currently supported

I'm trying to stream a movie and all I get is a message saying "screen mirroring is not currently supported" and I have to turn it off. The problem is my screen is not mirroring anything. So I guess I can't use "Xfinity stream" to stream anything.

I have tried other movie titles, I have tried force stopping and clearing cache, deleting and reinstalling 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

1 Message

@XfinityThomasB​ - I have the same problem. And I don't see a "peer-to-peer" char icon here. 

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

@user_fda452 it's been awhile since we've updated our Forums so you wouldn't see a peer-to-peer chat icon. Can you provide a little more detail about what you are experiencing, so we can better assist you?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here