Jeffvia22's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Jan 23, 2020 5:00 PM

Samsung tablet issue

I was told I could watch tv app on any tablet by salesperson.  Turns out that was a lie. When will I be able to enjoy all of what I was sold when becoming an xfinity customer.  I do not wish to take legal action  at this time if a fix is coming 

Responses

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

2 y ago

As stated I do not wish to take legal action at this time however, being told something that is untrue and reading many post about this growing problem I hope issue is addressed or Comcast unfortunately may find themselves in a legal battle. Please respond asap. Thank you. Just wanting what I was told I would be paying for. Thanks again,.

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24.1K Messages

2 y ago

@Jeffvia22 wrote:

As stated I do not wish to take legal action at this time however, being told something that is untrue and reading many post about this growing problem I hope issue is addressed or Comcast unfortunately may find themselves in a legal battle. Please respond asap. Thank you. Just wanting what I was told I would be paying for. Thanks again,.

combined your separate posts to one thread.

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24.1K Messages

2 y ago

@Jeffvia22 wrote:

I was told I could watch tv app on any tablet by salesperson.  Turns out that was a lie. When will I be able to enjoy all of what I was sold when becoming an xfinity customer.  I do not wish to take legal action  at this time if a fix is coming 

you can use most non-ancient ipads and android tablets running recent versions of iOS or android. you can use any desk/laptop, and you can use a Roku device on a TV while connected to your own home wifi. windows tablets will not work. *nix OS devices will not work. 

New to the Community?

Start Here