Tuesday, May 21st, 2024 10:25 PM

Samsung Frame TV

Xfinity stream app does not work properly.  It freezes and when it works the picture is degraded.  I have very fast Wi-Fi and the xfinity app works fine on my iPad.  But it doesn’t work on the Samsung tv.  I’ve installed the latest software on the tv and reinstalled xfinity stream.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

23 days ago

@02461 Thank you so much for your post on your Xfinity stream app not working correctly. This can be caused by a few things but most of the time it is either a connection issue or a bandwidth issue. Even with a good speed if the internal antenna is not connected correctly that can cause similar issues. There are a few things Samsung recommends with this issue: You can try a soft reset by holding the power button in for around 5 seconds or until the logo appears if no effect unplug the TV for 30 seconds and reboot the router by unplugging from the mains simultaneously to see if that sorts it. Another idea is to change the DNS settings from Automatic to 8.8.8.8  and 8.8.4.4   (the Google servers).  Go to  Network-Network Settings-DNS Settings.   There are also other alternatives such as Open DNS  .

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here