1BethMiller's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, November 27th, 2021 2:02 AM

Closed

Rotate to full screen

Can't get full screen on mobile phone while using Xfinity Stream.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.9K Messages

3 years ago

Hey there! I wanted to reach out and touch base with your post, @1BethMiller to make sure you are not having any issues as its been a couple days since you posted. Is this when you turn your phone to the side? Our team can't wait to help out! 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I am having the same issue on my galaxy S20+

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello, @user_296dac, how are you? I did a quick search on this topic. I have an iPhone, so I was not familiar with this myself. I would go to Settings, Display, Home Screen, and make sure Rotate to Landscape is enabled. You also want to make sure Auto Rotate is enabled on your phone or this won’t work. If you check these two things you should be good to go! 

In general, you will need to work with our Xfinity Mobile team directly for service trouble, and this is something Samsung would support if we went by the book lol But I wanted to share because the settings are an easy walk through. If this doesn't work, please let us know. For future reference our mobile team can be reach at (888) 936-4968 by phone or IMS text.

Hopefully this is a settings issue and not an issue with the phone.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here