Tj-houghton's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sat, Feb 13, 2021 6:00 PM

Roku’s don’t work

Yesterday both of my Roku's stopped connecting to my xfinity WiFi. Everything else in my network works fine but I am no longer able to stream either of my Roku's. I can connect my Roku's to my mobile hotspot but I don't have enough bandwidth to watch anything through that. Comcast denies that anything is wrong with their equipment or network but it seems a little suspicious that I can no longer stream through their WiFi. I don't have a long enough Ethernet cable to see if it is just a WiFi issue or a connection issue with Comcast. But I'll have to get a wire to see if that fixes the problem 

Responses

ComcastAbbie

Official Employee

• 

211 Messages

2 m ago

Hello, thanks for taking the time to reach out to us on Xfinity Communities. I am so sorry to hear you're having issues with your Roku boxes working. This would be really frustrating and I want to help. Please send me a private message and include your first and last so I can assist you. To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAbbie” and click “Send a message”. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here