U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, December 28th, 2023 3:58 AM

Closed

Roku volume issues on Xfinity app

Volume rises and lowers to extreme levels on Roku (stick and speaker). I find it disturbing that this has been going on for over a year. My elderly mother-in-law  is staying with us and has had to deal with the same issue. Even though this has been annoying for me and my husband on another tv with Roku, older people aren’t quite as tech savvy to temporarily resolve the issue.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

8 months ago

Hey there @user_74e07f, no matter the person, I can see how that would get pretty annoying. Are you only experiencing this issue on your Roku device? If so, what type of Roku are you using? 

Contributor

• 

180 Messages

8 months ago

This has been an ongoing issue for over  a year now. I have been requesting credits monthly until they resolve it. They still cant provide and update and blame Roku, however Roku states since it only happens with the Xfinity Stream app, that it is an Xfinity steam app issue. 

Here is my thread created November of 2022. https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/xfinity-stream-app/stream-app-volume-fluctuations-low-to-really-loud/636fbc0192a15b227c296728?commentId=65849219e4ada5345193cb71

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here