machu's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Monday, January 27th, 2020 9:00 PM

Closed

Roku app bug

I would like to report a bug with the Stream App on Roku.

While watching live channel 3150 (Jade channel) on the app, if I hit the home button on the Roku remote to go back to Roku home screen,  I am then unable to get the Stream App working again. If I try to start the Stream App, it takes me back to the Roku home screen. Rebooting the Roku does not fix the problem. I have to remove the Stream App from my Roku and reinstall it again to get it working.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@machu wrote:

I would like to report a bug with the Stream App on Roku.

While watching live channel 3150 (Jade channel) on the app, if I hit the home button on the Roku remote to go back to Roku home screen,  I am then unable to get the Stream App working again. If I try to start the Stream App, it takes me back to the Roku home screen. Rebooting the Roku does not fix the problem. I have to remove the Stream App from my Roku and reinstall it again to get it working.

general rule of thumb for any streaming video provider is to press the 'back' arrow ending the stream and returning to a menu before hitting the home button.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here